Latest Blog Posts:
- Engendering the Stage: post-doc and PhD opportunities
- Edward’s Boys – The Play of Wit and Science 7th – 12th July 2019
- Shakespeare as minor dramatist
- Mediators of the wor(l)d: editors, Shakespeare, and inclusion
- Minor plays
- What is a minor dramatist? or, three types of minority
Before Shakespeare asks how and why commercial playhouses came to be built in London during the reign of Queen Elizabeth. We engage in performance and archival research to explore the world of sixteenth-century playhouses and the plays performed in them.
Contact us on email@example.com.